Experienced lawyers, driven to succeed on your behalf.
☰ VIEW OUR PRACTICE AREAS
At Jacobson, Julius & Harshberger, we strive to provide interesting and useful information on legal issues that affect the lives and futures of the individuals, families and businesses in our community. Read more about specific family law and bankruptcy topics by following the article links below.
- Millennials and debt: Tips for future financial success
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy debtors could amend filings to exempt tax refund
- Stop creditor harassment and foreclosure with bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy options
- Bankruptcy filings and foreclosures down in Pennsylvania
- Homeowners’ Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program is back
- Harrisburg Bankruptcy Lessons for Consumer Chapter 13
- Custody Determinations for Same-Sex Couples in Pennsylvania
- What to Expect at the Bankruptcy Meeting of Creditors (341 Hearing)