Skilled Bankruptcy Counsel and Representation in Harrisburg
Waking up day after day with the pressure of overwhelming debt is incredibly stressful. Whether you are a victim of rough economic times or personal adversity, you are far from alone if your financial situation has slipped out of your control.
For many, a personal or business bankruptcy can offer a legitimate fresh start or the leeway to get things going in a positive direction once again. It is not the only solution — but bankruptcy is often the least risky and most viable way to go. To discuss options available to you with a caring, financially savvy attorney, call today and request a free, no-pressure consultation with one of our Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, bankruptcy attorneys.
Experienced Debt Relief Attorneys
At the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Law Office of Jacobson, Julius & Harshberger, we will assess your financial picture and offer dependable information about bankruptcy and various alternatives, including loan modifications. You can count on our lawyers to ask the right questions, confront the issues that matter and work hard to help you find the best available solution. Our experience includes many cases of:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — the most straightforward form of relief for many whose financial problems primarily involve credit card balances, back rent and other unsecured debts
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — offering debt relief and reorganization with more time to pay for people with a reliable, substantial income source, including the opportunity to strip the lien of a second mortgage or cram-down an auto loan
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — most commonly used to enable business reorganization, but also available to higher-income earning individuals and couples with large real estate debts or other unique circumstances
A Calm, Full-Service Approach to Your Financial and Legal Challenges
We work closely with people who need debt relief, applying our knowledge and experience to address critical issues such as:
- Stopping home foreclosure or repossession of other property such as a vehicle
- Stopping creditor harassment that can make your life feel unmanageable
- Stopping wage garnishment
- Determining whether unpaid taxes may be dischargeable through bankruptcy
- Openly discussing the impact of bankruptcy on your credit rating and ability to rebuild credit in the future
- Evaluating and executing asset protection strategies
Take a Positive Step Now by Calling Us at 717-260-3127
Our law practice is focused on helping South Central Pennsylvania individuals and families find solutions that enable them to move forward in life. If debt is weighing on you, and you need to talk to a professional who can explain your rights and take action, please contact us online today. We are located in Harrisburg, and in your location by appointment only.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Code.