Experienced Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Lawyers Who Care
We are a skilled legal team dedicated to professional excellence and success on a real, human level. Our constant mission is to deliver high-quality work that leads to positive outcomes and each client’s satisfaction. For a consultation with an attorney you can count on, to drive toward efficient, effective solutions that meet your needs, call us today.
At Jacobson, Julius & Harshberger, a friendly, knowledgeable team of three lawyers will put decades of experience to work for you. Our combination of a seasoned principal attorney and dedicated associates can be a tremendous asset for clients with legal needs involving:
- Personal or business bankruptcy
- Divorce, child custody and support, paternity and other family law issues
- Real estate transactions or property litigation
- Probate, estate administration issues, and basic estate planning in the form of wills and trusts
- Experienced representation in criminal defense
A Proven, Respected and Accessible Legal Resource
We take a collaborative approach to legal problems and challenges — focusing on helping you understand your options and make sound decisions. Our firm’s track record of earning positive results brings our valued clients back and leads many to refer family, friends and associates to us. Other strengths to consider us include:
- Prompt, focused attention to your needs
- Availability of evening, weekend and out-of-office appointments as necessary
- Reasonable and competitive rates for services well suited to your specific challenge
Our law office is easy to find, welcoming and comfortable — near Interstate-83 and Highway 322, with plenty of free parking space around the office. All aspects of our practice are intended to help minimize the stress associated with seeking legal counsel.
What Will Services Cost?
We understand that concern over cost is often a major issue when seeking legal counsel. We offer a consultation on your case and accept credit card payments — we keep our rates competitive and work to avoid delays or missteps that can increase costs. Depending on your needs, we may be able to assist you for a flat fee, or charge you on an hourly basis.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Code.