Experienced Counsel on Child Support, Alimony and Other Financial Matters
Almost every Pennsylvania divorce leads to major financial adjustments for both parties. When children are involved, working with a lawyer who can advise you accurately about child support guidelines and other financial considerations may be critical for your personal future.
Dedicated Representation of Your Interests in Divorce or Afterward
Whether you are a woman or man with support-related concerns — facing divorce today or dealing with substantial changes in circumstances afterward — our Harrisburg law firm can be a valuable resource. Please contact us now to talk through your situation with a caring, practical attorney who is dedicated to providing sound counsel and protecting your interests.
Child Support Issues
We are dedicated to explaining child support laws and your options in a challenging time. Our considerable child support experience extends to helping men and women achieve resolution of child support issues including:
- Calculating child support payments and advocating for our clients that this is determined in a fair and equitable manner
- Establishing accurate income for self-employed parties and others who may have income from non-W2 sources in order to establish a fair and sustainable level of child support
- Helping parties with child support enforcement and other child support payment disputes
No matter what type of child support issue you are facing, our attorneys can help you seek a resolution by providing catered and experienced legal representation.
Alimony/Spousal Support Issues
When it comes to spousal support or alimony, we assist with issues such as:
- Initially determining whether spousal support/alimony is a feasible option in your divorce case
- Obtaining or defending against orders for temporary spousal support or alimony pendente lite while a divorce is in process
- Identifying equitable, workable long-term solutions to spousal support disputes that may involve lump-sum equalizers or other innovative settlement proposals
A critical issue in many divorces is who will keep the family home and whether financial arrangements can be reached that allow payment of the mortgage while the other spouse maintains a separate household. In today’s difficult economy, it can be especially important to work with a family lawyer who understands real estate law and financing as well as the options available when you determine that the home must be sold.
We take pride in our diligence in helping men and women through all aspects of divorce. In addition, our Harrisburg-area lawyers are prepared to take prompt, decisive action if you have experienced a job loss or other change in circumstances and need to seek a modification of child support or spousal support.
Call 717-260-3127 Now to Discuss Any Family Support Issue
Your choice of a lawyer to handle your divorce or help you deal with changes afterward can be absolutely critical to the outcome. We offer a free initial consultation to help you determine if our approach and skills are right for you in this difficult time.